Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Have and I Have Almost



  • I have married a man who is 6 years older than me.
  • I have given birth to 2 girls naturally: one 10 lbs. 2 oz. the other 9 lbs. 4 oz.
  • I have allergies.
  • I have almost left the house without a bra on....on accident.
  • I have gotten 1 speeding ticket in my life. (Knock on wood.)
  • I have a degree in Psychology.
  • I have a tendency to laugh at my own jokes.
  • I have acquired a snorting sound when I laugh.
  • I have shrunk a lot of Chris' clothes in the dryer.
  • I have slowly learned how to cook.
  • I have opened food while at the grocery store for my kids to eat while I quickly get my list done.
  • I have almost went to the "free cookie" counter twice while shopping.  (for my kids, of course!)
  • I have almost learned how to argue without calling names.
  • I have been to Belize.
  • I have come to love Tivo!
  • I have a love for Culvers.
  • I have come to appreciate the library.
  • I have found a band-aid in my french fries from McDonalds.  (We received a small settlement in that deal.)
  • I have biffed it in front of the entire student body @ Jefferson High School @ a pepfest in my cheerleading uniform.
  • I have come to love Charlie and Lola.
  • I have big feet.
  • I have worn my slippers grocery shopping....on accident.
  • I have an IPhone.
  • I have starting painting my nails this past year.
  • I have almost finished Laney's baby scrapbook.  She's four now.
  • I have an obsession with socks.
  • I have run after my 2 year old in the mall, grocery store, target, the street, church, pretty much everywhere.  I am THAT mom.
  • I have developed a love for coffee.
  • I have almost been able to take it black.
  • I have wonderful parents and in-laws.
  • I have a minivan and love it.
  • I have finished my kids meals on a regular basis.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post. I can't believe how big your girls were at birth and how tiny you are. Amazing. I can relate to pretty much everything in this post...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting!